Directions (Q. 1-5): In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown in the Statements. The statements are followed by two conclusions.
1) If only conclusion I is true.
2) If only conclusion II is true.
3) If either conclusion I or II is true.
4) If neither conclusion I nor II is true.
5) If both conclusions I and II are true.
1. Statements: H >I = J > K <L
I. K < H
II. L > I
2. Statements: S > C >O; P < C
I. O < P
II. S > P
3. Statements: A = B <C; A > R
I. B > R
II. R < C
4. Statements: D > E <F; J < F
I. D > J