- When RBI was nationalised?
- RBI is a __________ Body?
- What is the emblem of RBI?
- RBI established on the recommendation of ____________ commission.
- ____________ is the largest public sector bank in india.
- Where is the headquarter of RBI?
- Imperial Bank of India was established on the year _______.
- State Bank of India Act passed in?
- Presently SBI has ______ associate banks.
- SBI is the largest bank in India with branch network of __________
- With you all the way – slogan of which bank?
- State Bank of Indore was merged with SBI in the year?
- State Bank of India was previously known as _____________
- Firs Presidency bank was established on _____________ in ____________.
- Where is the headquarter of SBI?
- In which year Hilton-Young Commission submitted it’s report?
- Who is authorized to issue currency in India?
- Reserve Bank of India was established in __________.
- When did the head quarter of RBI was shifted from Kolkata to Mumbai?
- RBI was initially started with capital worth ____________.
21.In which year, the first bank of India “Bank of Hindustan” was established?
[A]1870 [B]1770 [C]1795 [D]1880
22. Which among the following are the correct locations of three presidency banks during British India? [A]Calcutta, Madras, Bombay
[B]Surat, Calcutta, Madras
[C]Surat, Madras, Bombay
[D]Bombay, Calcutta, Surat
23. Which of the following is the oldest Joint Stock bank of India?
[A]Allahabad Bank [B]Bank of Baroda [C]Patiala Bank [D]Bank of India
24.In which year, Paper Currency Act was enacted by British Government of India?
[A]1862 [B]1861 [C]1852 [D]1875
25.In which year, Indian Rupee was devalued for the first time?
[A]1965 [B]1966 [C]1968 [D]1971
26. In which year, the nationalization of subsidiary banks of the State Bank of India (SBI) was done?
[A] 1955 [B] 1956 [C] 1959 [D] 1980
27The earliest evidence of Banking transactions in India comes from __:
[A]Vedic Era [B]Maurya Era [C]Gupta Era [D]Medieval India
Please like and share.....sharing is caring